First, how does one unite behind an "ask?" Get a freaking copy editor, Townhall, and learn basic grammar, Conn. Second, it takes two sides not to compromise. If the media successfully lays all the blame at their feet for both sides refusing to compromise, WHO CARES? Do the right thing and get voted out of office if the electorate is too stupid to figure it out. How is it better to sit their fat keisters in a Congress where they perpetually plan to vote with their opposition? I just don't get it.
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago