First, how does one unite behind an "ask?" Get a freaking copy editor, Townhall, and learn basic grammar, Conn. Second, it takes two sides not to compromise. If the media successfully lays all the blame at their feet for both sides refusing to compromise, WHO CARES? Do the right thing and get voted out of office if the electorate is too stupid to figure it out. How is it better to sit their fat keisters in a Congress where they perpetually plan to vote with their opposition? I just don't get it.
- WaPo: CNN’s pre-announcement Ferguson coverage “breathtaking” in its uselessness Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- New House GOP plan: Nearly one year of funding for the entire government — except on immigration Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Brown family lawyer: Why did the prosecutor change the rules for Wilson and not try hard to get him indicted? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Schumer: ‘Democrats must embrace government’ to win in 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Mollie Hemingway Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Insult to injury: White House says Chuck Hagel was just ‘low-hanging fruit’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago