First, how does one unite behind an "ask?" Get a freaking copy editor, Townhall, and learn basic grammar, Conn. Second, it takes two sides not to compromise. If the media successfully lays all the blame at their feet for both sides refusing to compromise, WHO CARES? Do the right thing and get voted out of office if the electorate is too stupid to figure it out. How is it better to sit their fat keisters in a Congress where they perpetually plan to vote with their opposition? I just don't get it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Peaceful Ferguson protester arrested for arson in Berkeley Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- GQ has trouble finding crazy Democrats Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Angelina Jolie’s daughter is “gender assigned” at 8 years old Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 17 open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 2:22–40 Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago