First, how does one unite behind an "ask?" Get a freaking copy editor, Townhall, and learn basic grammar, Conn. Second, it takes two sides not to compromise. If the media successfully lays all the blame at their feet for both sides refusing to compromise, WHO CARES? Do the right thing and get voted out of office if the electorate is too stupid to figure it out. How is it better to sit their fat keisters in a Congress where they perpetually plan to vote with their opposition? I just don't get it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago