First, how does one unite behind an "ask?" Get a freaking copy editor, Townhall, and learn basic grammar, Conn. Second, it takes two sides not to compromise. If the media successfully lays all the blame at their feet for both sides refusing to compromise, WHO CARES? Do the right thing and get voted out of office if the electorate is too stupid to figure it out. How is it better to sit their fat keisters in a Congress where they perpetually plan to vote with their opposition? I just don't get it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago