Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
ZERO INFLATION LAWS ... AS NATIONAL POLICY ... AND FEDERAL LAW 'Inflation' is completely manufactured. It is created out of thin air by corporations in a malicious effort to maximally elevate the bottom line while minimally affecting market share. In artificially elevating the bottom line via 'price-flation' it is corporate executives who in being enriched via stock options that solely benefit rather than consumers. Inflation... it should be set to ZERO via federal law.
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 13 hours ago