Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
ZERO INFLATION LAWS ... AS NATIONAL POLICY ... AND FEDERAL LAW 'Inflation' is completely manufactured. It is created out of thin air by corporations in a malicious effort to maximally elevate the bottom line while minimally affecting market share. In artificially elevating the bottom line via 'price-flation' it is corporate executives who in being enriched via stock options that solely benefit rather than consumers. Inflation... it should be set to ZERO via federal law.
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago