Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
ZERO INFLATION LAWS ... AS NATIONAL POLICY ... AND FEDERAL LAW 'Inflation' is completely manufactured. It is created out of thin air by corporations in a malicious effort to maximally elevate the bottom line while minimally affecting market share. In artificially elevating the bottom line via 'price-flation' it is corporate executives who in being enriched via stock options that solely benefit rather than consumers. Inflation... it should be set to ZERO via federal law.
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago