Obama did not simply happen to encounter a lot of people on the far left fringe during his life. As he spells out in his book, he actively sought out such people. There is no hint of the slightest curiosity on his part about other visions of...
OBAMA ... a one time halfrican duplicate of Jimmy Carter not to be soon repeated This experiment... as also was Carter... is an abomination. He is the fifth such experiment imposed by democrats since 1960. Like the others he neither had nor has and will not have during a second term if reelected any valid ideas to resolve America's woes. This includes his side kick and white watch-dog... Buy-Dumb. Two world class economists, Summers of Harvard and Goolsby of the University of Chicago departed Obama's company when their advice was sidelined and disregarded. It appears that Axelrod is Obama;s current economic 'adviser'. America must soon put a halt to experimental 'presidents' imposed by the reckless democrat "party".
After reading Barack Obama's book "Dreams from My Father," it became painfully clear that he has not been searching for the truth, because he assumed from an early age that he had already found the truth -- and now it was just a question of filling in the details and deciding how to change things.
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 33 mins ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 3 hours ago