Much has been said lately regarding the comments made by Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy in regards to gay marriage. In a recent interview, for example, Cathy expressed his personal support for traditional marriage and was suddenly caught in a firestorm of controversy. Chick-Fil-A, a Christian-based company that closes every Sunday so employees and customers alike can attend religious services of their choice, should not surprise many when they take a stand on the side of traditional marriage. Cathy invoked his thoughts regarding marriage with the following: “We are very much supportive of the family—the biblical definition of the family unit. We...
John5840.... Not one abortion will occur when babies are known to lack flaws such as Tay Sachs, Down Syndrome, Sickle Cell Anemia and hundreds of others including those yet to be found... all genetic based... which includes homosexuality. ALL... will be gone this century and done so via genetics resulting in no abortions being sought or performed due to these horrific afflictions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 11 hours ago