I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
jbrantley Wrote: 1 minute ago (9:21 PM) Pretty evil to create a hell that you are knowingly going to condemn millions of your creations to. _______________________________________________ Only in your mind. Choosing to break the Law is your choice. He is the Creator which gives Him the right to the Sovereignty. And by the way, which of His rules are not beneficial to the community of mankind? Is it the no murder rule. No stealing rule. No adultery rule. No homosexuality rule. Which rule is it that doesn't make sense for mankind's benefit?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago