I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
jbrantley Wrote: 1 minute ago (9:21 PM) Pretty evil to create a hell that you are knowingly going to condemn millions of your creations to. _______________________________________________ Only in your mind. Choosing to break the Law is your choice. He is the Creator which gives Him the right to the Sovereignty. And by the way, which of His rules are not beneficial to the community of mankind? Is it the no murder rule. No stealing rule. No adultery rule. No homosexuality rule. Which rule is it that doesn't make sense for mankind's benefit?
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago