I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Genesis 1:16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth. The stars gave light to the earth immediately, although the closest star, Alpha Centauri, is 4.3 light years away. So the very first star light would have taken 4.3 years to reach earth. The light we see from the Andromeda Galaxy takes 2.2 million years to reach earth, which also debunks the argument that the earth is only 6,000-10,000 years old. ___________________________________________ The Bible doesn't say the earth is 6000 years old. Just that man is 6000 years old. The Bible doesn't say how long the universe has been here.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- War on Moms: MSNBC pundits plot to fraudulently claim our Amazon benefits Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson suspended by A&E for comments on homosexuality Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Ugh: Senate Democrats pushing for an eleventh-hour extension of wind’s all-important tax credit Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Backfire: Instead of whitewashing NSA surveillance, Obama’s handpicked review panel urges change Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Mia Love: I probably would have voted for that lame budget deal Allahpundit 4 hours ago