As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
nawlins72 Wrote: 1 minute ago (1:14 PM) No, I was arguing that claiming "guns are OK, because Jesus said x, y and z" is a fallacy of argumentation. Again, this is basic logic. _______________________________________________ It is only logical to assume that if swords had already been replaced by guns in Jesus's day, then a sword for protection would have been rendered useless. No? So it is safe to assume that a gun would have been acceptable to Jesus for protection. How many people are carrying swords today?
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago