Exactly. Samuel Adams said it best: "How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
The meaning of the phrase "well-regulated" in the 2nd amendment The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment: 1709: "If a liberal Education has formed in us well-regulated Appetites and worthy Inclinations." 1714: "The practice of all well-regulated courts of justice in the world." 1812: "The equation of time ... is the adjustment of the difference of time as shown by a well-regulated clock and a true sun dial." 1848: "A remissness for which I am sure every well-regulated person will blame the Mayor." 1862: "It appeared to her well-regulated mind, like a clandestine proceeding." 1894: "The newspaper, a never wanting adjunct to every well-regulated American embryo city." The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

Ok Let's Have Open Carry on Campus

08hayabusa Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 8:15 PM
Impunity. My bad.

Ok Let's Have Open Carry on Campus

08hayabusa Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 8:10 PM
How did this country manage to make it until 1934 when we got our first gun laws? And by the way, Al Capone and his crew did not give up a single one of their Tommy guns. Only the law abiding did, which made it easier for Al and his gang to kill with impudence..

Three Lessons From The Duck

08hayabusa Wrote: Dec 29, 2013 2:19 PM
will_ethan1980 Wrote: 17 minutes ago (2:00 PM) The Kingdom of God is an imaginary Utopia in the Sky, created by animals (man), and not supported by modern Physics. ___________________________________________________________ Who wrote the Geno Code? I know in your imaginary Utopia it just wrote itself. Just like Bill Gates didn't write Windows. It just wrote itself and jumped into that computer. And by the way. The Geno Code is thousands of times more complex than Bill Gate's windows.

Three Lessons From The Duck

08hayabusa Wrote: Dec 29, 2013 2:17 PM

"Gun Free Zones Are Murder Magnets"

08hayabusa Wrote: Dec 16, 2013 5:40 PM
Teachers teach. It's a difficult, demanding job and it is not compatible with firearm security. ____________________________________________________ To even suggest that people can't learn TWO things well is about the most moronic statement I've heard to date. I learned firearm handling and safety from the time I was 6 years old to the present. You have no problem teaching kids how to handle a dangerous 3200lb. vehicle that kills more people by a power of 5 than guns every year. Yet you don't even bat an eye at that.
Right. If this were the truth the blamer in chief would have put this out immediately. Not a You Tube video. But then this is for his lemmings who will believe anything he says.

Sarah Palin Getting Her Own TV Show

08hayabusa Wrote: Dec 09, 2013 10:27 PM
There's nothing more rewarding to my soul than to visit a Palin article. It does my heart good good to see all the grey matter spattered all over the screen from the Liberal exploding heads. Palin is my heroine. Nobody does this to a Liberal melon better than Sarah. Palin 2016!

Anti-Gun NFL: National Frauds' League

08hayabusa Wrote: Dec 04, 2013 9:01 PM
Just one more business that won't be getting any more of my hard earned money. I just refuse to take it anymore. I vote with my wallet. You want to try to infringe on my Constitutional freedom. I'm going to infringe on your bottom line. To bad more Patriots refuse to take this stance. We outnumber them.