As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
lmarion is ignorant of even the basic tenants of the Bible and the issues involved as to why God allows wickedness in this world. First off the world God created was two perfect human beings in a paradise called the garden of Eden. Their existence in their surroundings was so perfect that even though they were naked, they were not suffering from any kind of exposure, they couldn’t even stub their toes or injure their unprotected feet. There was no shortage of food even though they knew nothing about farming.
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 18 minutes ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 3 hours ago