As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
lmarion is ignorant of even the basic tenants of the Bible and the issues involved as to why God allows wickedness in this world. First off the world God created was two perfect human beings in a paradise called the garden of Eden. Their existence in their surroundings was so perfect that even though they were naked, they were not suffering from any kind of exposure, they couldn’t even stub their toes or injure their unprotected feet. There was no shortage of food even though they knew nothing about farming.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago