As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
lmarion is ignorant of even the basic tenants of the Bible and the issues involved as to why God allows wickedness in this world. First off the world God created was two perfect human beings in a paradise called the garden of Eden. Their existence in their surroundings was so perfect that even though they were naked, they were not suffering from any kind of exposure, they couldn’t even stub their toes or injure their unprotected feet. There was no shortage of food even though they knew nothing about farming.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago