She was a joke in becoming the sudden Senator from New York. She is a joke as SOS and if Obama is reelected will be a joke when named to SCOTUS (along with Billary and Elizabeth 'injun' Warren) by Obama. Read my two posts below...
I am imagining that Hillary Clinton is spending a great deal of time with close advisors and political strategists this week. She has been a very good soldier for Barack Obama for four years now. But there is no way that Hillary Clinton is going to allow her own presidential ambitions for 2016 to be spoiled so that Barack Obama can be re-elected in 2012.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago