Armstrong's unprecedented fall from grace has precipitated...
He doped -- no doubt about it -- but, so what? USADA has no jurisdiction in international competitions. The private sector should deal with this, not government. The government has more important things to worry about -- like how to keep their embassies secure...
Lance Armstrong, one of the greatest endurance athletes of modern times, who won the grueling Tour de France bicycle race a record seven consecutive times from 1995 to 2005, has been stripped of all awards and prizes he won during his storied cycling career. The reason for these harsh sanctions against Armstrong was a finding by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) that the athlete had used illicit, performance-enhancing drugs during his cycling career. Yet, because of its status as unaccountable regulatory power, the USADA never had to prove its case against Armstrong.
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 33 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago