The LIBS like to cite that OBAMACARE was approved by the Supreme Court. BUT THE SUPREME COURT HAS TWICE RULED THAT A PRESIDENT CANNOT UNILATERALLY CHANGE [THROUGH EXEMPTIONS OR ANY OTHER MEANS] A LAW THAT ALREADY EXISTS. THAT IS LAWLESS AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL. A law that has been changed is a law NULLIFIED. But, OBAMA CHANGED OBAMACARE AFTER THE LAW WAS ALREADY PASSED IN CONGRESS AND THE SUPREME COURT.............with about 1,000 exemptions to companies and individuals, including his Unions and political donors.
- Kentucky Bluegrass poll puts McConnell up 5 over Grimes Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Kay Hagan scolded over hypocrisy… by PBS anchor Gwen Ifill? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pentagon lashes out at ISIS war “micromanagement” at WH Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Maine judge orders Hickox to restrict her movements; Update: Judge rejects state’s quarantine order Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Public support for stricter gun laws drops 11 points in less than two years Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch: Hillary Clinton heckled by angry immigration activists Noah Rothman 4 hours ago