You think the Republican Branch of the Democrat Party(the Republican Party) will fight for or against anything other than their conservative base?? If you do you don't deserve to be writing alledgedly conservative columns for Town Hall. The Republican Branch of the Democrat Party does not control the US Senate because they refused to support conservative candidates like Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Ken Buck, Richard Muoordock, Jope Miller, & Todd Akin because they hate their party's conservative base.Cucinelli would be governor of Virginia if the party had supported him.The eastcoast/beltway elites that run the party hate conservatives but they take our votes for granted. Well that's over for this conservative. I will NOT support any candidate endorsed by the Republican Branch of the Demcrat Party. Come election day 2014 & 2016 ,if elections are held, this conservative will be voting third party!!! I'm hoping for a second genuine conservative party to grow up but if one does not I will not supprt any candidate endorsed by the Repubican Branch of the Democrat party. I'm done supporting candidates I'm told are conservative only to find they can not even muster a 50% rating from Heritage. The problem is not fighting smart. It's fight for conservativeism rather than hating conservatives but taking their votes for granted. I'm not going to suport anyone that support Speaker Boehner or Minority Leader McConnell. PERIOD. The Republican Branch of the Democrat Party had better start worrying about the votes of their conservative base instead of appeasing Democrats in hopes of winning the votes of illegal aliens & "independents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago