David, IT"S TOO LATE for the Republican Branch of the Democrat Party(the Republican Party). They have already driven this conservaive away. I will no longer support or vote for any candidate that has been endorsed by the Republican Branch of the Democrat Party!! I'm through holding my nose & voting for liberal RINOs that have been crammed down our throats. I'm through being slapped in the face every time I turn around by the Eastcoast/Beltway elites that run the Republican Branch of the Democrat party. It's gotten to the point that I see no difference between the Democrat Party & the Republican Braanch of the Democrat Party. As far as I'm concerned a vote for any candidate endorsed by the Republican Branch of the Democrat Party is just like voting for Barrack Hussein Obama, Harry Reid, & Nancy Pelosi. Come election day 2014, if elections are permitted, this conservaitve will be voting third party!!! As for 2016 there will be nothing left to save. Thank you fightless Republican Party.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014