Townhall Media Internship Opportunity - Graphic Design Intern
Townhall Media is seeking an energetic graphic design intern! This position will begin in September, 2013.
Since 1995, Townhall Media is the most trusted brand in conservative, political commentary, news and analysis. For over 16 years we have reported, analyzed and commented on election campaigns, political and cultural news and foreign affairs. Our properties consist of Townhall.com, HotAir.com, FreedomCards.com, TownhallFinance.com and Townhall Magazine. Combined, the network represents four million unique readers and eighty million page views each month.
If interested, please send a cover letter and your resume to Townhalljobs@townhall.com
Editorial Internship Announcement: Townhall Magazine/Townhall.com/HotAir.com, the leading online source for conservative news, opinion and current events, is looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter to join the Editorial Team as Editorial Intern.
Past interns of Townhall.com have been hired at the White House, Newt Gingrich Communications, the Republican National Committee, The Heritage Foundation, the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, and most recently, at Regnery Publishing. We have many past interns that have gone on to work for various Congressmen.
Editorial Intern Responsibilities:
• Copy editing and publishing commentary and podcast content to the Townhall web site
• Monitoring reader blog community and responding to reader feedback
• Assisting in research and fact-checking for news stories
• Writing and publishing to a personal Townhall.com blog
• Assigned copy writing on Townhall.com and potential ghost writing of articles and commentaries
• Assist in planning and production of video content
• Assisting with other projects necessary to the production of Townhall.com
• Experience writing for college newspaper or blog
• Interest in politics
• Self-described conservative
• Hard working and diligent
• Self-starter, able to work alone and as a team
Internships are for approximately 3-4 months.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume, writing sample and a brief letter of interest and availability to: Townhalljobs@townhall.com
*We accept applications on a rolling basis. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in your Subject Line of your e-mail and please specify when you would like to/can start the internship.*
Other resources for job seekers and employers: