KHARTOUM, Sudan (AP) — A Sudanese official says a military factory in the capital which Khartoum claims was bombed by Israel will be relocated away from residential areas.
Khartoum governor Abdul Rahman al-Khedr was quoted Sunday by the official SUNA news agency as saying authorities have located a new site and began steps to move the factory. He said the alleged strike will not weaken Sudan's resolve to be militarily self-sufficient.
Israel has not commented on last month's explosion that killed four people. Military analysts say it does appear to be an Israeli attack, and a U.S.-based monitoring group has said satellite imagery suggests it was an airstrike.
Israeli officials say that Iran ships arms through Sudan to its regional adversaries. Sudan has denied any Iranian connection to the factory's production.
Toxic Words | Human Events
Open thread: The battle for New Hampshire’s silver medal; Update: Fox calls Trump, Sanders winners; Update: Fox, ABC, NBC call silver for Kasich
2016 Election Primary Results
'Priceless': San Antonio Spurs coach reacts after finding out winners of #NHPrimary [video, gif]
After Youtube Terminated His Account Twice, Hickok45 Found A New Home
End of the Line for These Three Republicans | RedState
- The Amazing Hockey Stick of Economic Progress