SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Interpol's chief says his office will restart the search for a bomber who killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver in July.
Interpol Secretary-General Ronald Noble said Friday that efforts would be focused on finding possible accomplices.
He said the new search will involve sifting through Interpol's database and publishing the attacker's picture to get tips from the public. After talks with Bulgarian officials, Noble said a restart of the search was needed since sometimes the system does not give results at first try.
In August, Interpol publicized computer-generated images of the suspect and an accomplice but they have not been identified so far. Fingerprints and DNA samples also have not led to immediate results.
Scarborough: Cable news has put lives at risk, including MSNBC, for “a few ratings points” - Hot Air
Katie Pavlich - Latest Clinton Email Server Dump Reveals 150 More Documents Flagged For Classified Information
Father of Murder Victim Will Campaign For Gun Control, After He Buys One - Bearing Arms - Anti-Gun Hysteria
Boom! James Woods demolishes Hillary's 'for our children' pledge with a 5-word disclaimer
The Beginning of the End | RedState
Doctors Will Be the Scapegoats in the Coming Obamacare Disaster | Human Events
Political Calculations - What Is Your U.S. Income Percentile Ranking?