A Libyan prosecutor says 40 suspects have appeared before a military tribunal in the country's first trial of Moammar Gadhafi loyalists since the dictator's overthrow.
The proceedings that opened Sunday in a Benghazi military base have been adjourned until Feb. 14.
Benghazi-based prosecutor Mohammed Mathi said Monday that this is the first trial of Gadhafi loyalists.
During Libya's uprising and eight-month civil war last year, Gadhafi's forces launched deadly attacks on cities, leaving thousands of people killed and injured.
- What Is Your U.S. Income Percentile Ranking?
Concealed Carry: What To Do When Stopped By The Police - Bearing Arms - Concealed Cary, Video
The Myth of "4 Million Conservative Voters Stayed Home in 2012" | RedState
How did the FBI manage to “lose” Sharyl Attkisson’s file?
Colorado FOP slams 'fools' who say shooter alive due to race
Importing Terrorism and Other American Values | Human Events