Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. OBAMA BENT ON NEW CHAPTER OF AMERICAN LEADERSHIP
In today's address in West Point, the president is expected to recast U.S. foreign policy as an endeavor to build international consensus and avoid unilateral overreach.
2. US MAY BOOST AID TO SYRIAN REBELS
The White House is weighing support for a project to train and equip moderate forces seeking to oust President Bashar Assad.
3. CHECHNYA'S LEADER DISTANCES HIMSELF FROM UKRAINIAN CONFLICT
Ramzan Kadyrov denies sending troops to help pro-Russian insurgents establish independence from Kiev.
4. WHO ARE HIGHEST PAID EXECUTIVES IN THE NATION
Media company CEOs occupy six of the top 10 earning spots according to an Associated Press/Equilar study.
5. CLIPPERS OWNER AUTHORIZES WIFE TO SEEK BUYERS
Shelly Sterling is looking for binding offers a week ahead of an NBA meeting that could strip her husband's ownership of the team.
6. WHY CHINA IS TONING DOWN ITS CRITICISM OF WASHINGTON
Beijing says its row with the U.S. over cyber spying should not deter their cooperation on trade, global crises and fighting terror.
7. EGYPTIANS GIVEN ANOTHER DAY TO VOTE
The country's elections are extended in an apparent drive to raise turnout and avoid an embarrassingly meager show of support for front-runner el-Sissi.
8. HOW SCIENTISTS HOPE TO IMPROVE HURRICANE FORECASTING
Researchers plan to collect data from drones dispatched to the key spot where the roiling ocean meets the fury of storm winds.
9. AARON HERNANDEZ FACES DOUBLE MURDER CHARGES
The former Patriots tight end, already charged in a 2013 killing, will be arraigned for allegedly gunning down two men in 2012.
10. SHE IS JEOPARDY'S TOP WOMAN CHAMP, EARNING $372,700 IN 17 CONSECUTIVE WINS
Who is Chicago suburbanite Julia Collins?
Top 5 "Go To" Rifle Essentials - Bearing Arms - Video
- Uber’s Death by A Thousand Cuts
Ann Coulter - Importing Terrorism and Other American Values
The Myth of "4 Million Conservative Voters Stayed Home in 2012" | RedState
Importing Terrorism and Other American Values | Human Events
Did Rubio deal a mortal blow to ObamaCare?