Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. TORNADOES TEAR THROUGH CENTRAL, SOUTHERN U.S.
A powerful storm system spawns twisters that killed at least four people in Arkansas and one in Oklahoma.
2. PRO-RUSSIAN MILITANTS IN UKRAINE TURN TO NEW TACTIC
The increasingly ruthless pro-Moscow insurgency in the east has begun taking hostages, including reporters and pro-Ukraine activists.
3. HOW CLIPPERS PLAYERS REACT TO OWNER'S ALLEGED REMARKS
In response to Donald Sterling's purported comments urging a woman to not bring black people to his team's games, the Clippers wore their warm-up shirts inside out before their playoff game with the Warriors.
4. 'IT WAS AS IF SEEING GOD HIMSELF'
That's how Maria Elena Alba of Mexico City recalled seeing Pope John Paul II in 1979. John Paul II and Pope John XXIII were declared saints Sunday.
5. WHO STEPS DOWN FOLLOWING SOUTH KOREA FERRY DISASTER
The prime minister resigns over the government's handling of the vessel sinking that has left more than 300 people dead or missing.
6. ISRAEL MARKS NATIONAL HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL DAY
Netanyahu opens a memorial ceremony by linking the Nazi genocide to Iran's suspected efforts to build a nuclear bomb and use it against Israel.
7. THE CRUCIAL QUESTION ABOUT CELLPHONES AND PRIVACY
The Supreme Court must decide whether they are critical tools or virtual homes in cases about warrantless searches of mobile phones.
8. DEFENDANT IN STABBING ATTACK COULD BE CHARGED AS ADULT
Chris Plaskon, 16, is accused of killing Maren Sanchez, hours before their Connecticut school's prom.
9. STOWAWAY AWAITS REUNION WITH FATHER
The father of a 15-year-old boy who hid in a jet's wheel well on a California-to-Hawaii flight intends to meet the boy this week.
10. FLOATING LAB SHOWCASES 'ALIENS OF THE SEA'
A neurobiologist in Florida is on a quest to decode the genomic blueprints of fragile marine life on board the ship where they were caught.
In ABC Interview, Elian Gonzalez Thanks his Clintonite Kidnappers and Communist Brainwashers | Humberto Fontova