Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. VIETNAM SAYS IT CAN'T FIND OBJECT FROM BOEING 777
Searchers have not been able to locate a rectangular piece that was thought to be one of the doors of a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet that went missing more than two days ago.
2. 'WE WON'T BUDGE A SINGLE CENTIMETER FROM UKRAINIAN LAND'
That's how Ukraine's prime minister is reacting to Russia's military presence in Crimea, and a planned referendum on reunifying the peninsula with Moscow.
3. UKRAINE PRIME MINISTER TO VISIT WHITE HOUSE
Obama plans to host Arseniy Yatsenyuk in a show of U.S. support for the fledgling new government.
4. AP: CHINESE GOV'T OFFICIALS SPEAK OUT ON ABUSE
Four of the officials say Communist Party interrogators meted out physical beatings in secret jails to extract bogus confessions amid an anti-corruption campaign.
5. HOW 'WILD WEST OF WEED' MIGHT BE TAMED
A California lawmaker introduces legislation to regulate the state's free-wheeling medical marijuana industry — especially the doctors who write recommendations allowing people to use the drug.
6. ACCUSER SET TO RETURN TO STAND IN ARMY RAPE TRIAL
The female officer's allegations set in motion a rare court-martial against a brigadier general.
7. YEAR AFTER BOMBING, CHANGES FOR BOSTON MARATHON
Police and organizers of the historic race find themselves balancing security with its traditionally festive atmosphere.
8. WHO IN GOP COULD SUFFER IMMIGRATION FALLOUT
Republicans in high-immigrant districts could be most vulnerable if the House doesn't pass an immigration bill before the November election that would offer legal status to millions of people illegally in the country.
9. NO AGREEMENT ON HOW TO NOTIFY DATA BREACH VICTIMS
The data breach at Target that exposed millions of credit card numbers has focused attention on the patchwork of state consumer notification laws and renewed a push for a single national standard.
10. PISTORIUS TRIAL COULD HINGE ON UPCOMING TESTIMONY
"The ballistic and forensic evidence is going to be crucial" for prosecutors to prove their murder case against the double-amputee athlete, South African attorney Marius du Toit says.
Thomas Sowell - The 'Gun Control' Farce
Hillary server had remote-control gateways wide open
'Holy God': Palestinian terrorist hits, hacks Israeli Jew to death; How will media spin? - twitchy.com
Ruger Jumps Into Self Defense Ammo Market With Radical Bullet Design - Bearing Arms - Ammunition, ARX, Polycase, Ruger
Don't Take Your Guns to Town, Paul | Human Events
Politico: Hillary Clinton is Screwed | RedState
- What Is Your U.S. Income Percentile Ranking?