Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. HOW SOME SENATORS ARE PREPARING FOR AN IRANIAN REVERSAL ON DEAL
A bill would ask Obama to certify Tehran's nuclear compliance every month but the White House wants to give diplomacy a chance first.
2. FORMER IRAN HOSTAGES REFLECT ON NUCLEAR DEAL
Some say negotiations with Tehran are futile while others are more optimistic.
3. NEWTOWN SHOOTER'S MOTIVE MAY REMAIN A MYSTERY
In a report on the Connecticut school massacre, authorities sketch a chilling portrait of Adam Lanza and his twisted fascination with violence.
4. MORE CHARGES IN OHIO PREP FOOTBALL RAPE CASE
The school superintendent and three others are accused of lying or failing to report possible child abuse in connection with the assault, which drew national attention.
5. STORM LIMPS ACROSS U.S. BUT COULD STILL DISRUPT HOLIDAY TRAVEL
Rising temperatures mean the Arctic mass is less dramatic but it may still bring half a foot of snow.
6. MARINE VETERAN WHO SAVED JUMPING WOMAN AT STADIUM: I AM NO HERO
The 61-year-old who saved the fan's life was injured but plans to go back to the next Raiders home game.
7. PROTESTERS FORCE CLOSURE OF GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES IN THAILAND
The prime minister is expanding national security laws to fight Bangkok protests but demonstrators vow to organize nationally.
8. WHY GUATEMALA'S TOURIST MECCA IS LOSING VISITORS
World-renowned Antigua has had no effective government for over a year which is causing a spike in crimes.
9. UNLUCKY TURKEY WON'T SHARE SIBLINGS' FORTUNATE FATE
"Delicious," a 20-pound gobbler, will head to a Salvation Army dinner table while his brothers get pardoned at the White House.
10. WHOSE CRYSTAL BALL WAS CLOUDY
The National Hurricane Center predicted seven to 11 Atlantic hurricanes this season, but there were only two.
Bergdahl Teammates Asked to Stay Quiet About Desertion With Non-Disclosure Agreements | Katie Pavlich
Federal Judge Not Impressed With DOJ Attempts to Get Lawsuit Against Obamacare Thrown Out | Katie Pavlich
Former Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted For Lying To The FBI, Evading Currency Transaction Reports | Matt Vespa
Fifteen Dollars an Hour for Thee, but Not for Me: California Unions Request Exemption from New Wage Law | Christine Rousselle