Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. NSA REVEALS DATA-MINING MISTAKES
The agency says it mended its ways after scooping up tens of thousands of emails and other communications with no connection to terrorism.
2. CAMPAIGN TO FREE MANNING TAKES A NEW TURN
Lawyers will ask President Obama to pardon the convicted leaker who was sentenced to 35 years in prison.
3. U.S., U.K. AND FRANCE SEEK PROBE OF REPORTED SYRIAN CHEMICAL ATTACK
The three nations want a team of U.N. experts already in Syria to be granted access to investigate the site.
4. FOR MUBARAK, LIMITED FREEDOM
The deposed autocrat will be freed from jail - but put under house arrest, Egypt's military government decrees.
5. DISGRACED CHINESE POLITICAN DENIES ACCEPTING BRIBES
Bo Xilai recants an earlier confession on the first day of Beijing's biggest political trial in decades.
6. HOW DOCTORS ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND "SUPER AGERS"
A study is looking at why these elite seniors have brains and memories that seem far younger.
7. GERMAN WOMAN WHO LOST ARM IN MAUI SHARK ATTACK DIES
The twenty-year-old tourist is Hawaii's first shark attack fatality in nine years.
8. STEALTHY APP STALKS STRAYING BRAZILIAN BOYFRIENDS
The smartphone application, which was pulled off Google Play, caused a stir as critics argued it violated privacy laws.
9. EUROPEAN SCIENTISTS DEVELOP CHEAPER IVF TECHNIQUE
The simplified procedure, which is done for a few hundred dollars, could help infertile couples in the developing world.
10. WHY A PA. TOWN IS GOING BANANAS OVER THE SPLIT
Historical recognition for the birthplace of the banana split will be celebrated with three days of sweet fun.
Exclusive: Family of Slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry Endorses Doug Ducey For Arizona Governor | Katie Pavlich
As Netroots Nation Drinks Up Democrat Kool-Aid, AFL-CIO Warns This Could Be A 'Powerful' GOP Year | Matt Vespa