Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. RESUMPTION OF MIDEAST TALKS NOT A DONE DEAL
Israel and Palestinians still disagree publicly about the starting point for drawing borders of a future state of Palestine.
2. ANOTHER GRUESOME MISSING WOMEN CASE IN THE CLEVELAND AREA
A report of a foul odor led police to find three bodies wrapped in trash bags.
3. DEFENSE DEPARTMENT'S NEW 'FACTS OF LIFE'
Hagel says furloughs will probably continue next year, and layoffs are possible.
4. WHERE THE POPE IS CAUSING SECURITY CONCERNS
A trip to Brazil this week sends Francis into unpredictable, potentially chaotic environments.
5. US POLITICIANS STAND GROUND FOR 'STAND YOUR GROUND'
It appears unlikely state self-defense laws will be struck down, despite protests of the verdict that cleared George Zimmerman in shooting Trayvon Martin.
6. THE MOST VALUABLE FRUIT CROP IN THE PEACH STATE
Blueberries are Georgia's most lucrative fruit crop, by far, reports AP's Ray Henry.
7. HOW GOLD RUSH-ERA DISCARDS COULD FUEL CELLPHONES
Soil across the western US may contain rare earth elements that are key components in electronics.
8. WHY SCIENTISTS ARE PROMOTING RHINO INCEST
As few as 100 of the Sumatran species exist in their native southeast Asia, so conservationists will attempt breeding a brother and sister at the Cincinnati Zoo.
9. WHAT MAKES SUPERMAN'S POPULARITY SO STRATOSPHERIC
At Comic-Con, his presence was everywhere, from costumed attendees to scenes from the TV serials, cartoons and films.
10. MICKELSON DELIVERS ON FINAL ROUND AT BRITISH OPEN
Lefty's best closing run in a major sealed his hold on the silver claret jug.
Kurt Schlichter - The Case for Donald Trump
CNN's Carol Costello weighs in on the Doritos 'fetus' ad
Just how bad was the North Korea missile launch last night?
Political Arrogance | Human Events
When Guns Are Outlawed...
- The Major Trends in U.S. Income Inequality Since 1947
Feminists vs. The Super Bowl Commercials | RedState