Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. CRASH PROBE LOOKS AT COCKPIT COMMUNICATION
The instructor and trainee pilot on board Asiana Flight 214 were flying together for the first time doing unfamiliar duties.
2. WHAT THE 9/11 MASTERMIND DID IN SECRET CIA PRISON
The AP's Adam Goldman reports Khalid Sheikh Mohammed made a vacuum cleaner and liked to read Harry Potter books.
3. EGYPT'S MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD: 'DICTATORSHIP IS BACK'
They say they will never work with the nation's interim rulers, who have ordered the arrest of the group's leader.
4. ZIMMERMAN JURY TO GET CASE
Closing arguments were planned today, and Florida police were preparing for civil unrest after the outcome of the racially charged trial.
5. CANADA'S WORST RAIL ACCIDENT IN MORE THAN A CENTURY
With 50 presumed dead, the owner of the train company blamed the derailment on an engineer he said didn't properly apply brakes.
6. REPUBLICANS BALK AT IMMIGRATION OVERHAUL
House members indicated they would consider only border security measures and not the citizenship path for millions that is key to Obama's plan.
7. BOMBING SURVIVOR: TSARNAEV 'SMUG'
MIT campus police chief John DiFava was disappointed by the suspect's nonchalant appearance in court as he pleaded not guilty in the April 15 marathon explosions.
8. ARREST IN CALIF. AUTISTIC BOY'S DISAPPEARANCE
A 16-year-old family member was arrested on suspicion of murder after a body matching the description of the 11-year-old boy was discovered in a shallow grave.
9. RANDY TRAVIS SUFFERS STROKE
The troubled country music star remained hospitalized in critical condition after undergoing surgery in Texas.
10. WILL AND KATE'S BABY SECRET PUTS SOUVENIR MAKERS ON NOTICE
Without knowing the upcoming heir to the throne's gender or name, British manufacturers will have to rush to put finishing touches on royal baby mementos.
Director of Minnesota's Troubled Obamacare Exchange Resigns Following Tropical Vacation | Guy Benson