Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. NEW HUNT FOR CULPRIT IN RICIN CASE
Officials searched another man's house after officials dropped charges of sending poison-filled letters to the president against Paul Kevin Curtis.
2. TRACKING WHO KNEW WHAT ABOUT BOMBING SUSPECTS
Senators questioned which agencies knew of a trip to Russia by Tamerlan Tsarnaev and whether information was shared.
3. BANGLADESH BUILDING COLLAPSE KILLS DOZENS
At least 87 were killed and about 600 survivors rescued from the commercial building that housed several garment factories in Dhaka.
4. WHAT OLDER AMERICANS AREN'T THINKING ABOUT
The AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll says two-thirds of those 40 and older have done little to no planning for long-term care.
5. HOW SIBLING BONDS MAY HAVE PLAYED ROLE IN BOSTON EXPLOSIONS
Experts say older brothers often have a direct influence over younger ones, which could have steered the younger Tsarnaev brother toward the bombings.
6. CANADA TERROR PLOT SUSPECT DUE IN COURT
Chiheb Esseghaier is to appear in Toronto after denying charges he conspired to derail a New York-Canada train.
7. SOME CHARGES DROPPED AGAINST PHILLY ABORTION PROVIDER
A judge threw out three of seven murder counts, but Dr. Kermit Gosnell could still face the death penalty.
8. DISGRACED CIA DIRECTOR'S NEW JOB
David Petraeus was named a visiting professor for public policy at City University of New York.
9. HOW CHINA IS CHANGING HOLLYWOOD
Beijing is having increasing success pressuring movie producers to delete movie content it finds objectionable.
10. LAWSUIT: AMSTRONG WAS 'UNJUSTLY ENRICHED'
The Postal Service paid about $40 million to be the title sponsor of the now-disgraced cyclist's teams for six of his seven Tour victories.
Trey Gowdy to Elijah Cummings: so, hey, Sidney Blumenthal profited from the Libyan civil war? | RedState
Ann Coulter - The Problem Isn't Guns Or White Men
Baltimore police look into Ben Carson's holdup claim
The Problem Isn't Guns Or White Men | Human Events
- Vladimir Putin’s Russia Adopts Concealed Carry
Debunking The "Declining Number Of Gun Owners" Lie - Bearing Arms - Gun Ownership, gun sales
Report: Boehner phones Paul Ryan, asks him to run for Speaker — or else he might stay on as Speaker himself