Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. WHY IT WAS A BETTER DAY FOR PISTORIUS
Detective's muddled testimony leaves prosecutors rubbing their heads in frustration.
2. JESSE JACKSON JR. ACCEPTS PLEA DEAL
Former congressman pleads guilty to misusing campaign money — and now faces more than two years in prison and a fine of up to $100,000.
3. HOW CYBER CRIMINALS ARE STEALING TRADE SECRETS
Thieves have successfully recruited ex-employees of U.S. companies who have inside info, the Obama administration says.
4. EGYPT'S POWERFUL MILITARY SIGNALS ITS IMPATIENCE
The tension raises the specter of an intervention to topple the country's Islamist leaders.
5. A POSSIBLE BOOST FOR SAME-SEX UNIONS
Obama is considering urging the Supreme Court to overturn California's ban on gay marriage.
6. CRIME MAY NOT PAY, BUT CRIMEFIGHTING CAN
A high-tech data system created by the NYPD and Microsoft could earn the police department millions in a marketing deal.
7. WHAT WAS BEHIND ONE HOTEL'S LOW WATER PRESSURE
The Los Angeles establishment discovered a woman's corpse in a water tank on its roof.
8. YAHOO'S MAKEOVER NOT RADICALLY NEW
But the changes could make the website more addictive, says AP technology writer Michael Liedtke.
9. GAMERS GET SET FOR THE NEW PLAYSTATION
The PS4's updated controller adds a touchpad, motion control and a "share" button.
10. GOOD LUCK FINDING THE LITTLE WHITE BALL
A freak snowstorm in Arizona halts golf's Match Play Championship.
Climate protesters trash memorial for terror victims in Paris [photos]
Ted Cruz Teaches Us How To Deal With The Media | RedState
Doug Giles - Here’s Why Islam Wants Our Heads -- In THEIR Own Words
Quotes of the day
Concealed Carry: What To Do When Stopped By The Police - Bearing Arms - Concealed Cary, Video
Importing Terrorism and Other American Values | Human Events
- What Is Your U.S. Income Percentile Ranking?