1. ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS MENACE NORTHERN MALI AGAIN
Armed with automatic rifles, they launch surprise attack on Gao two weeks after French and Malian troops ousted jihadists.
2. THE CRITICAL TRANSITION FOR NEW US COMMANDER IN AFGHANISTAN
Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford must orchestrate the withdrawal of foreign forces over next 23 months.
3. MUMFORD & SONS SURPRISE WINNER FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR GRAMMY
"Babel" won the top prize while The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach took home four trophies.
4. BIG REWARD KEEPS HEAT ON FUGITIVE COP
LAPD offers $1M for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner, suspected in three killings.
5. HOW OBAMA IS WIELDING EXECUTIVE POWER NOW
His campaign slogan 'Forward' is springing to life in a surge of executive actions.
6. WHAT'S IN STORE FOR THE SNOWED-IN NORTHEAST
Rain and warmer temps could add to risk that roofs might collapse.
7. STORMS SLAM HATTIESBURG, MISS.
The campus of the University of Southern Mississippi suffered significant damage.
8. RUBIO LOOKS TO FILL GOP LEADERSHIP VACUUM
Florida senator casts himself as evangelist of a modern, inclusive party that welcomes minorities.
9. US LAWMAKERS VOICE CONCERN ABOUT DRONE STRIKES
Even some of the president's allies suggest an uneasiness when the program targets Americans abroad.
10. WHY YOU'LL FIND THE YANKEES PRESIDENT AT DOG SHOW
Randy Levine, co-owner of Mitch, a 5-year-old yellow Lab, says: "He's like Derek Jeter. Very calm."
Winners and Losers from Tonight’s CBS GOP Debate | RedState
Doug Fabian - This Real Estate ETF Could be a Home for Your Money
GOP debate open thread: Republicans just love South Carolina… at least for this week
Bernie Sanders is Not a Social Democrat; He’s a Marxist
New Jersey Man Slays Child | Human Events
Saturday night's #GOPDebate brought to you by the word 'liar'
Is Titanium Bulletproof?