Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. WHY EGYPT'S PRESIDENT HAS POLARIZED THE NATION
Supporters and opponents of Mohammed Morsi are growing more entrenched in their battle over the Islamist leader's move to assume near absolute powers.
2. WHEN MERCHANTS EXPECT A HOLIDAY BOOST
It's estimated that this year's Cyber Monday will be the biggest online shopping day of the year, for the third year in a row.
3. BANGLADESH FACTORY LACKED EMERGENCY EXITS
The eight-story building where a blaze killed at least 112 people received a "high risk" safety rating after a 2011 audit.
4. ISLAMIC CLERIC ISSUES FATWA AGAINST BREAKING TRUCE
Violating the cease-fire between Israel and Hamas "shall constitute a sin," according to Suleiman al-Daya's edict.
5. WHERE SOME PLANNERS WANT A 5-MILE STORM BARRIER
A mammoth seawall across New York Harbor's entrance could blunt future superstorms, say prominent architects and scientists.
6. JFK'S LARGELY FORGOTTEN LAST NIGHT
His appearance before Mexican-American activists was likely the first time a president officially acknowledged Latinos as an important voting bloc.
7. TOUGH TIMES PUT SQUEEZE ON FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE
A main challenge at this week's conference in Qatar: raising money for poor countries when budgets are strained.
8. WHAT CAUSED A MASSIVE NATURAL GAS EXPLOSION
A utility worker in Springfield, Mass., accidentally punctured a high-pressure pipeline while looking for a leak.
9. ROLLING STONES JAM ON 50TH ANNIVERSARY
He still might not get satisfaction, but AP's Gregory P. Katz reports that frontman Mick Jagger was in top vocal form at a London concert.
10. HOW BIG THE POWERBALL JACKPOT COULD BE
It'll be at least $425 million for Wednesday's drawing, a new record.
We're Doomed: Only 19% of Americans Know That the First Amendment Guarantees Freedom of Religion | Aaron Bandler
San Francisco Sheriff Who Let Kate Steinle's Illegal Alien Killer Walk Was Sentenced For Domestic Abuse in 2012 | Katie Pavlich
Bill O'Reilly Rips San Francisco Politicians, Obama Administration, Congress Over Criminal Alien Murder in San Francisco | Katie Pavlich