The U.S. attorney's office in Connecticut says a Puerto Rican nationalist who's one of the last people charged in a $7 million armored car depot robbery in 1983 has agreed to plead guilty.
Federal prosecutors didn't give details Thursday of the deal with Norberto Gonzalez Claudio. His attorney hasn't responded to requests for comment.
The U.S. attorney's office says a hearing is scheduled for Friday in U.S. District Court in Hartford.
Gonzalez is not accused of directly participating in the West Hartford heist. He has pleaded not guilty to charges including bank robbery, conspiracy and transportation of stolen money. He was captured in Puerto Rico last year.
The robbery was orchestrated by Los Macheteros, a group that claimed responsibility for robberies, murders and bombings in the 1970s and '80s in the name of Puerto Rican independence.
Mexico's Immigration Law: Let's Try It Here at Home | Human Events
S. E. Cupp - Blame Liberals for the Rise of Trump
‘I think she missed a button’: Miley Cyrus goes nearly naked at the #VMAs [photos, video]
"We Don't Have a Gun Problem. We Have A Criminal Problem." - Bearing Arms - Anti-Gun Hysteria, Video
WaPo editorial writer about to become very unpopular with #BlackLivesMatter - Hot Air
Nick Adams - Not a Single Illegal Immigrant in 7 Months... In Australia
Enough With the Roanoke Shooting Coverage, Already | RedState