Authorities say an upstate New York man angry over getting tossed out of his brother's home poisoned his sibling's two toddlers by pouring bleach in their milk.
Syracuse police say Friday that 20-year-old Aaron Hickman had been living with his brother but got into an argument with him Wednesday night and was told to leave. Before doing so, officials say, Hickman poured bleach into a container of milk in the refrigerator.
Police say the brother's 1- and 3-year-old sons drank the milk Thursday morning and got sick, suffering severe vomiting and diarrhea. The boys were treated at a hospital.
Hickman is charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He is being arraigned Friday in Syracuse City Court.
It wasn't immediately clear if he had a lawyer.