Authorities in California have reopened a post office in downtown San Jose after an evacuation was prompted by concerns about a white powder discovered in a package.
San Jose Fire Capt. Mary Gutierrez says the powder turned out to be a harmless herbal tea remedy from Taiwan that a man had ordered for his child.
Fire officials say two employees had complained of sore throats and headaches after being exposed to the powder around 8 a.m. Tuesday. Gutierrez says some of the powder was leaking from the package, and the workers may have inhaled it.
Those two, as well as a third employee in the area, were decontaminated by a hazardous materials unit as authorities investigated the scene.
The post office reopened by 10:30 a.m.
MAGNETIC BUCKSHOT- Unexpected Results! - [VIDEO]
The dominant player at the GOP debate was… the audience
Media Matters offended by #GOPdebate moderator's 'slur against undocumented immigrants'
Trump Was the Biggest Loser during the South Carolina Debate | RedState
Doug Fabian - This Real Estate ETF Could be a Home for Your Money
New Jersey Man Slays Child | Human Events