Authorities have evacuated a West Virginia hotel after one guest was found dead and at least four others fell sick from suspected carbon monoxide exposure.
South Charleston fire Capt. Virgil White said firefighters detected high levels of the colorless, odorless gas on several floors Tuesday at the Holiday Inn Express. Later it was determined it came from a pool heater.
Fire Chief Greg Petry said four male victims, including the dead man, were found in one room on the fifth floor. The dead man had failed to show up for a meeting, and the others fell ill when they went to his room to check on him.
Authorities didn't know how many guests overall had been staying at the hotel.
NRA Thanks Obama For Signing Pro-Gun Legislation - Bearing Arms - Barack Obama, National Defense Authorization Act
State Department: Iran Never Signed Nuclear Deal, Which Isn't 'Legally Binding'
Clinton aide at State tracked her Benghazi statements for her
The Most Surprising Thing About the Colorado Springs Shooting | RedState
Peter Morici - 2015 Paris Climate Conference: Another Bad Deal for America
“Walking Dead” mid-season finale grumble thread: So many grumbles
George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events