Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. OBAMA VOWS TO DESTROY ISLAMIC STATE MILITANTS
On the eve of the NATO summit, he resolves to build an international coalition to pursue the extremists until they're no longer a threat.
2. RUSSIA, UKRAINE SAY THEY'RE FINALIZING DEAL TO END FIGHTING
It wouldn't be the first cease-fire, however, and none of the others has ended the bloody violence in eastern Ukraine.
3. THIRD US AID WORKER INFECTED WITH EBOLA
Dr. Rick Sacra, an obstetrician, contracts the disease at the same hospital in Liberia where two other Americans fell ill.
4. GOVERNMENT TO PROBE FERGUSON, MISSOURI, POLICE DEPARTMENT
The investigation — following an officer's shooting last month of an unarmed black man — will look at such things as the department's use of force.
5. WHO'S GETTING SECOND SHOT AT NFL CAREER
The Dallas Cowboys are adding Michael Sam, the league's first openly gay player, to their practice roster.
6. FEDERAL JUDGE UPHOLDS LOUISIANA BAN ON GAY MARRIAGE
The decision ends a streak of more than 20 consecutive rulings overturning bans in other states.
7. WHERE TESLA IS INVESTING $5 BILLION
An industrial park outside Reno, Nevada, will be home to a massive factory producing batteries for a new generation of less-expensive electric vehicles, a source tells the AP.
8. MADOFF HEIR DIES OF CANCER
Andrew Madoff, 48, was the notorious Ponzi king's last surviving son.
9. HOW PARENTS CAN GET KIDS TO STOP PLAYING 'MINECRAFT'
Turn them on to "Minecraft" books instead. Companion guides to the popular video game have sold millions of copies — and more are on the way.
10. PATRICK MCENROE OUT AS US TENNIS WOES CONTINUE
He's stepping down as the U.S. Tennis Association's chief of player development. No American man has won a major championship since 2003.
Is Titanium Bulletproof?
How Republics Perish | Human Events
The Craziest GOP Debate of The Cycle: Trump Defends Planned Parenthood, Cruz and Rubio Spar, Audience Boos
GOP debate open thread: Republicans just love South Carolina… at least for this week
Saturday night's #GOPDebate brought to you by the word 'liar'
Winners and Losers from Tonight’s CBS GOP Debate | RedState
AP News - After Oregon standoff, some say: Right fight; wrong tactics