NEW YORK (AP) — Barbara Walters says she's returning to "The View" on Monday.
She's been sidelined for several weeks. But now she's "had enough rest and it's time to come back," Walters reported by phone during Tuesday's edition of the ABC talk show.
Walters was hospitalized on Jan. 19 after fainting and cutting her head at a party in Washington. The 83-year-old said she had chickenpox and a fever at the time but didn't realize it. She suffered a concussion and got six stitches. She was released 10 days later and since then, has been resting in her New York home.
"No more chickenpox," she told her fellow panelists in the studio during her phone call.
Team Jeb Hits Back at Trump for Being 'Soft on Crime,' Cites Past Support for Legalizing Drugs | Cortney O'Brien
Sen. Chris Murphy Admits That Gun Control Legislation From Washington Probably Won’t Stop Shootings | Matt Vespa
Father of Murder Victim Will Campaign For Gun Control, After He Buys One - Bearing Arms - Anti-Gun Hysteria
Carrie Schwab Pomerantz - Can You Borrow From Your IRA?
Katie Pavlich - Latest Clinton Email Server Dump Reveals 150 More Documents Flagged For Classified Information
Doctors Will Be the Scapegoats in the Coming Obamacare Disaster | Human Events
The Beginning of the End | RedState
Federal judge: Moral objections enough to override HHS contraception mandate - Hot Air
Boom! James Woods demolishes Hillary's 'for our children' pledge with a 5-word disclaimer