4. Since you have used executive orders to change the Affordable Care Act without Congressional approval, why should Congressional Republicans trust that you would follow through with all the provisions of any omnibus immigration bill any more than you have with healthcare reform provisions you did not like? Why not take immigration in steps to build trust?
5. Is it true that if Obamacare registrations do not reach the projected enrollment numbers then taxpayers are required to subsidize insurance companies for the losses they will be incurring? Will you promise Americans that we will not take on any more debt for what has been a disastrous "unaffordable" care act?
6. You've made the gap between the rich and the poor a major focus. You've already raised income taxes on the richest Americans while nearly half of Americans pay no income taxes at all. The majority of working Americans are paying more for healthcare to provide free healthcare for others. Your policies punish achievement by taxing them more while rewarding the less productive through generous tax credits, extended unemployment and disability payments, food stamps, and free or subsidized healthcare. If you get more of what you reward and less of what you punish, explain how your policies can stimulate more economic growth when your policies have produced the most anemic recovery in decades?
7. Americans are very upset about the size of government, tired of out-of-control, automatic spending increases, and frustrated with the failure of you and Congress to pass a real budget. For years, baseline budgeting has allowed automatic annual increases in spending levels. Will you support House efforts to end such automatic increases and require passage of a balanced budget, and if you fail to find agreement, operate under last year's spending levels?
8. You claim that you're responsible and holding people accountable for the problems with the Obamacare rollout, Benghazi, the IRS failures, and the data abuses by NSA. To back up your claims, would you please identify any individuals in your administration who've been indicted or lost their jobs because of your administration's investigations?
9: Your poll numbers are down. If the voters respond by giving the GOP strong gains in the House and Senate, will you, like President Clinton, work with the GOP to stimulate the private sector business growth and encourage the Senate to consider many of the House bills already waiting to be addressed? Will you deliver on your promise to bring a new "non-partisan" approach to your final two years?Kudos to Fox News for their diligence in asking the questions no one else is asking. The president is right--"It has made Fox News very successful." And more and more Americans will keep watching until the promised transparency and media oversight returns to Washington.