After seeing the first two debates and awaiting the final one tonight, never has the choice for the American voter been clearer--the contrast is highlighted in bold colors. The future of America is in your hands. Here are ten reasons to cast your vote for Romney/Ryan and to elect a Republican team to support them:
1. Romney is a turnaround specialist and his decisive leadership skills are needed now more than ever. His administration will cut costs intelligently by asking: Is this expenditure important enough to justify borrowing money from China to pay for it? If employees are adding value to an essential government program or department, they've nothing to fear.
2. Romney/Ryan have the track-record to bring more bi-partisanship to Washington. Gov. Romney worked across the aisle in MA, meeting weekly with Democrats to shape necessary legislation. Paul Ryan has earned the respect of his House colleagues on both sides of the aisle. He'll be an invaluable influence broker in promoting Romney's legislative agenda.
3. Romney/Ryan will bring more clarity and certainty to the regulatory and tax environment small businesses face. With diminished uncertainty, the investment and entrepreneurial innovation of America will be unleashed to create profits, jobs and more revenue for federal, state, and local governments. Romney's promised priority--Put Americans back to work!
4. Romney promises to use executive orders to end the drift to centralized medicine by rescinding the Affordable Care Act. Romney/Ryan will protect Medicare and Social Security for seniors 55 years of age or older while working with both houses of Congress to face the unfunded realities and usher in the fundamental restructuring that both Medicare and Social Security desperately need.
5. With welfare spending now soaring over 32% under President Obama, Romney/Ryan will means-test the entitlement dependency that has over 60% of Americans getting some form of government assistance. The truly poor need help from local charities, agencies, and government. But it's time for the majority of Americans to gradually shoulder more of their own responsibilities by taking advantage of the job opportunities that a growing economy will create.
6. With America's military facing severe cutbacks, Romney promises once again to make peace through strength and assertive diplomacy the cornerstone of our foreign policy. Weakness is always provocative. Romney will restore critical military priorities, support our allies, and communicate clearer expectations to countries who want to receive our foreign aid but are unwilling to protect our citizens.
7. To Romney, America's current deficit spending binge is immoral! Instead of passing this debt to future generations or raising taxes now, Romney/Ryan will demand progress on the deficit-reduction front and a gradual return to fiscal sanity. Paul Ryan, the penny-pinching chairman of the House Budget Committee, could not provide more of a contrast to Obama's irresponsible and out-of-control spending habits.
8. Romney/Ryan will incentivize investors and entrepreneurs to get America working again. President Obama's efforts to promote economic growth have not produced the results promised. Instead of raising taxes, Romney/Ryan will cut taxes and spending while increasing federal revenue when more companies are making a profit, more people are working, and wages are growing. It's time for free enterprise to do what Washington can never do--create jobs, jobs, jobs!
9. Not only is the cost of gasoline too high and stifling economic growth; it leaves America open to economic warfare by our enemies. Romney/Ryan will unleash our energy companies to take advantage of our own rich energy resources. Romney's plan will be an "all of the above" energy plan that allows us to stop sending oil money to our enemies while creating good jobs and more profits for our own energy companies.
10. Romney are likely to have the opportunity to replace Supreme Court justices who face immanent retirement. They'll ensure that those who are appointed will protect the Constitution. Ensuring the liberty our Founding Fathers fought to establish is too important to let activist courts take away our rights one ruling at a time.
Ronald Reagan warned: "Perhaps you and I have lived with the miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."
Support Romney/Ryan's promise to once again unleash a true economic recovery and an America we can be proud of. The choice is clear--More dependence or freedom, more entitlements or opportunity, and more debt or dreams fulfilled. Let your vote count.
FLASHBACK: Secret Service Missed Fake Interpreter Charged With Murder on Stage With Obama During Mandela Funeral | Katie Pavlich