* If we can get the presentation trimmed down to, oh, an hour forty, we can film me doing it and submit it for consideration for an Academy Award. [Note: Insert appropriate Turkey, Greece and Hungary jokes here]
* Another huge plus would be to publish a book: "An Inconvenient Tooth" explaining in excruciating detail what is involved in the whole overeating phenomenon and how we must change it before we are all necessarily buried in piano cases.
* I will give speeches on the rubber boneless, skinless chicken breast circuit. My ample speaking fee would be shared with worthy international anti-plump societies to do good works among their spreading populations.
* The crowning glory would be the Nobel. Even I am not so vain as to suggest I would win a Nobel Peace Prize for my anti-fat crusade.
* I would certainly settle for a Nobel Pie Piece.
FLASHBACK: Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "What Do We Want? Dead Cops!" | Katie Pavlich
Damage Control: Left Issues Slew of Statements After Execution Style Police Killings | Katie Pavlich