* However, we are talking about a Democratic primary and, therefore, traditional measurements of sanity should not be taken. * Barack Obama has got to roll the anti-war dice. We are in early October and if Obama doesn't begin to close the gap in the next 30 days, this baby is over.
* So, Obama has got to begin attacking Hillary from the Left.
* Obama comes up with some half-witted statement calling for, according to the AP, "ridding the world of nuclear weapons."
* All we are saaaaayyyyyying, is give peace a chance.
* Again, according to the Associated Press:
"Obama cites his early opposition to war as evidence that he has the judgment to be president despite arriving in Washington less than three years ago."
* Which is a straightforward pander to the MoveOn.org bunch.
* Obama might get away with this and, if he does, Hillary will have to move to the left to match up with him.
* If that becomes the case, heaven help the Democratic party.
* Appealing to the radical Left fringe of the Democratic party is no way to win an election.
* One can only hope they keep it up.