7. Over the course of the next few weeks I will be interviewing candidates to be the Official White House Hostess. I am looking for someone with specific qualities to perform the duties of the East Wing. If you have a candidate in mind, please have her send a color photograph along with a resume and I'll take it from there if-you-know-what-I-mean-and-I-think-you-do.
8. For the time being, I will be using the office which had been assigned to the Vice President. This is only temporary. As soon as the construction on the Alternate Oval Office is completed in the space which used to be the Press Briefing room, I will be moving my operation there.
9. At that point the previous VP office will be remodeled to house my staff.
10. Someone tell the Air Force I am not flying on any of those old DC-9s they have flown other . . . Presidential spouses around on. I want the plane they have outfitted for the Vice President to be solely for my personal use. HE can have the DC-9.
11. Hillary's Chief of Staff will be in total control of all White House operations just as in any other administration. With the exception of 1, 2, and 3 above. And the plane. And the White House Hostess.