To: PFC Galen, Richard A.
Service Number: NG21801329
FR: Department of the Army
1. By order of the Commander-in-Chief you are hereby ordered to active duty for a period not to exceed 360 days.
2. You will report to Ft. Belvoir, Virginia NTL 0830 1 JUN 2006.
3. At the induction center there will be two lines:
A. Service Members in one line will be sent to Fallujah to participate in Operation Iraqi Freedom
B. Service Members in the other line will be sent to San Diego to participate in Operation Burrito Blockade
4. Upon arrival you may choose either Line.
A. Once having chosen a line, you will not be permitted to change to another line.
B. The lines will not be marked.
5. Service Members whose line is designated for deployment to Iraq will be issued:
One each Helmet, Kevlar One pair boots, desert, combat Two sets blouse and pants, camouflage, desert One each jacket, armor, body One each M-16 rifle [Assorted other items suitable for desert warfare]
6. Service Members whose line is designated for deployment to San Diego will be issued:
One each cap, baseball, Buffett, Jimmy One pair sandals, flop, flip Two sets blouse and shorts, flowered, Hawaiian One each jacket, dinner, Steakhouse, Outback One each pistol, water, squirt, super [Assorted other items suitable for border patrol]