8. Do you favor cutting off federal funding to state universities that give lower in-state tuition to undocumented aliens in violation of current federal law, or that refuse to cooperate with the foreign student tracking system?
9. Will you vote to revoke the citizenship of naturalized citizens who betray their oath of U.S. citizenship by claiming dual citizenship with their native country?
10. Do you favor stopping the issuance of driver's licenses to undocumented aliens since many of the 9/11 hijackers boarded the fatal planes by showing their driver's licenses?
11. Do you favor penalties for local public officials who refuse to cooperate with immigration officials in identifying undocumented aliens?
12. Do you favor prohibiting government agencies from accepting foreign-issued identity cards, such as Mexico's matricula consular, as acceptable identification?
13. Do you favor strict health screening of foreigners entering the United States in order to stop the extraordinary rise in cases of tuberculosis, malaria, hepatitis B, intestinal parasites, Chagas' disease, West Nile virus and SARS?
14. Do you favor stopping the racket of smuggling pregnant aliens into the United States so they can give birth to their babies in the United States, thereby making their children immediately eligible for citizenship and welfare?
15. Do you favor a timeout on immigration and visas until the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has a functioning computer system to track aliens, not U.S. citizens, through smart identification cards?
16. Do you favor rescinding Bill Clinton's Executive Order 13166 requiring anyone who receives federal funds, such as doctors and hospitals, to provide their services in foreign languages?
17. Do you favor abolishing federal requirements to provide foreign-language ballots, since the ability to speak, read and write basic English is a requirement to become a naturalized U.S. citizen and only citizens are eligible to vote?
18. Do you favor a general policy of drawing a bright line of difference between U.S. citizens and aliens so that law-abiding U.S. citizens are not treated like potential terrorists or hijackers?
19. Do you favor a Republican Party policy of rejecting political contributions from individuals and corporations that hire undocumented aliens?
20. Is the reason why questions about border security and immigration were omitted from the Republican survey because our leaders don't want to know the answers?
Phyllis Schlafly is a national leader of the pro-family movement, a nationally syndicated columnist and author of Feminist Fantasies.
TOWNHALL DAILY: Be the first to read Phyllis Schlafly‘s column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com daily lineup delivered each morning to your inbox.
After Being Voted Down By The Senate, Cop Killer Advocate Officially Withdraws Obama's Nomination for DOJ Post | Katie Pavlich