I just got an email from our new Provost telling me that I – like everyone else working at the university – must start attending mandatory sexual harassment awareness training sessions every two years. The good news is that I’m going. The bad news is that I’ve gotten some other angry white men together to help me completely disrupt the training sessions.
On October 20th, there will be a meeting of a new campus group called “Faculty Against Sexual Harassment Initiatives and Sensitivity Training” - or FASHIST. I’m the founder of the new group. And the reason I’ve chosen the name FASHIST is twofold:
1. Our university is moving rapidly in the direction of fascism and we need to turn things around as quickly as possible, and
2. We need to go ahead and call ourselves FASCIST because that’s what the feminists – who don’t actually know what fascism is - will call us when we try to oppose a government-mandated thought control program.
Our first order of business will be to adopt a slogan for the new group. One of the other founding members of FASHIST wants “Hell no, we won’t go” to be the slogan. This is largely due to his contempt for the hippies that work in his department. But I like the phrase “We don’t harass, so kiss our ass!” But I’m concerned that the chancellor will deem the slogan to be itself harassing.
Those who join UNCW FASHIST will not attend the sexual harassment training sessions biannually as has been proposed. We will attend every single one of them. And we will interrupt the meetings – just like the radical protestors of the 1960s – with a lot of tough questions for the administration. Some examples follow:
1. UNCW defines harassment as “unwelcome conduct based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation that is either a condition of working or learning or creates a hostile environment.” If the university forces me (unwelcome conduct?) to attend sexual harassment training (based on sex?) as a condition of working at UNCW then, obviously, I’m being sexually harassed. Can we then fire the administration for imposing this mandate?
2. Is the term “mandate” sexist?
3. Our university sets lower admission standards for blacks than it does for whites. We don’t do it for the black females who can cut the mustard. We do it for the black males who can’t. But some of the black males we admit on lower standards drive around campus with their windows down blaring rap music denigrating women by calling them whores. Is this hostile environment sexual harassment? Is our affirmative action policy therefore sexually harassing?
Income Inequality Institute to Pay Infamous Class Warrior $25,000 per Month to Do Basically Nothing | Guy Benson
North Korean Officials Demand Removal of "Disrespectful" Kim Jong Un Poster...From London Barbershop | Daniel Doherty