From: Katherine Faull (email@example.com)
Subject: RE: Buck naked at Bucknell
In response to following story on townhall.com: http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/mikeadams/2006/05/15/197304.html
Mt [sic] Rupprecht has not been given permission to reprint my email to him in your column and certainly not to publish my professional email address. Please retract your request to write to me immediately.
Further, I am not the director of WGS and had no part in the invitation of the Sex Workers Colleective [sic] to Bucknell and did not even attend the event.
Your tactics betray your motives, Mr [sic] Adams. You do your cause no justice by participating in this rabble rousing.
The next order of business is the ridicule. I will highlight the ridiculousness of Professor Faull’s response with a series of questions so simple they could be understood by a woman’s studies professor or a prostitute. They follow below:
1. Mt [sic] Rupprecht did not reprint your email in my column. I did. Why would he need your permission for me to do something?
2. Your email address is already posted on the internet. Why can’t I publish it elsewhere on the internet?
3. Why did you use the word “immediately” after using the word “please”? Do you honestly think that I take orders from feminists? Do you know who I am?
4. The article did not say you are (or were) the director of WGS. The article never said you were the director of anything. How is that relevant?
5. Did you know that I am not the Governor of North Carolina? Please don’t ever say that I am the Governor of North Carolina.
6. What is a Colleective?
7. Are you implying that the school should not have invited the sex workers (read: whores) to campus? Are you judging the whores? If so, on what basis? What have whores ever done to you?
8. Do you really think that my rabble rousing does “no justice” to my cause? If so, why are you cluing me in? I never told Howard Dean to stop screaming.