4. You state that I “choose to condemn a segment of society, not for their moral value, but instead, out of (my) dislike for the fact that they are not close enough to (my) ideology.” Why did you then categorically judge the “religious right” in the next paragraph? Was that what Jesus was talking about when he said “Judge not, lest ye be judged”? Was it merely hypocrisy that he was talking about?
5. When you state that “this is not what God teaches” are you suggesting that there is only one interpretation of the Bible? Are you a fundamentalist? Were you born that way? In other words, did God make you that way?
6. When you state that God made you Transgendered, didn’t you mean to say that God made you a woman? Didn’t you surgically subvert the will of God? God didn’t actually perform the surgery, did he?
7. I have spent a good deal of time in prisons. I once spoke to a pedophile. Did God make him that way? Was acting on his impulse to rape children the will of God?
8. Is criticizing the Transgendered morally equivalent to mass murder?
9. Do you mean to suggest that I am morally unqualified to teach because I believe that the Transgendered are mentally ill? Why can’t you just allow me to make these statements outside the workplace without your moral condemnation? Who was it who said “I do not have to deal with intolerance from bigots”? Wasn’t that you?
10. If you people want to be left alone, why do you keep writing me? And why do you keeping bothering my colleagues and so-called superiors with letters asking for me to be fired?
Mike S. Adams