Most people don?t know it, but there is a war currently being waged within the UNC system. The administrations of each of the sixteen campuses are trying to outdo one another when it comes to funding unmitigated idiocy and perversion in the name of ?diversity.? Recently, UNC-Asheville showed a porn movie to 200 students in order to take the lead. That has administrators at UNC-Wilmington fighting mad and fighting back.
In an effort to take the lead in this race (and become the most idiotic university in North Carolina), UNCW is helping to sponsor a showing of the film ?Trans Generation.? In fact, the Office of Campus Diversity, the Office of the Dean of Students, and the UNCW Women?s Resource Center are all pitching in to help.
For those who don?t know, ?Trans Generation? is an eight-part documentary series that charts the lives of four college students undergoing ?gender transition.? It is produced by the same people who brought us the classics ?Inside Deep Throat? and ?Party Monster.?
According to the flier, the film features ?Gabbie, Lucas, Raci, and T.J.? who are ?confronting the challenges of school, campus life, family? and changing their sex.? The film joins the four transitioning youths ? two soon-to-be-ex-males and two soon-to-be-ex-females - as they ?define who they are and take control of their gender identity.?
Although I don?t know whether to wear a dress or a suit, you can bet that I will be there on Wednesday, September 14th, at 7:30 p.m. in UNCW?s Cameron Hall Auditorium to experience this monumental event. Since it is free and open to the public, I plan to bring a lot of friends and ask a lot of questions. Some of them follow:
1. I noticed that the Women?s Resource Center is co-sponsoring this program. Is that because they are pleased that two of the students in the film wanted to have surgery in order to become women?
2. Is the Women?s Resource Center offended by the two women who wanted to become men? Will the two new men get their new hoo-hoo dillies from the two new women? How does that work, exactly?
3. When a woman has a hoo-hoo dilly surgically attached, does that not legitimize Freud?s sexist notion of penis envy? Is that something the Women?s Center really wants to touch - figuratively speaking?
4. Is it misogyny that causes a woman to have a sex-change?
5. Is it mister-ogyny that causes a man to have a sex change?
6. In the past, UNC has spent tax-dollars to address the problem of teen self-mutilation. Why is the system now spending tax dollars to encourage self-mutilation in the form of sex-changes? Are we, a) having trouble making up our minds or do we, b) enjoy going in complete circles at tax-payer expense?
7. Most people think of someone who wants to surgically remove his or her sex organs as mentally ill. How did the diversity movement arrive at the conclusion that this is not a sign of mental illness? And how did it become a cause for celebration as we ?celebrate sexual diversity? with taxpayer-funded events?
8. The last time I saw a trans-gendered person at a UNCW diversity event, she (formerly he) said (when she was a he) that he was advised by his psychiatrist to move to a cabin in the mountains. The reason was that he (now a she) was so violent and dangerous that he (now she) might hurt someone. But when he became a she by cutting off his hoo-hoo dilly, she became less angry. Does the university support hoo-hoo dilly removal as a form of anger management?
9. Have you ever considered putting a fence around UNCW and hanging up a sign that says ?Welcome to the North Carolina State Zoo??
10. If your answer to number 9 was ?yes,? I know some capitalists that could help you out. Together we could sell tickets and erase some of this wasteful government spending.
Mike S. Adams (www.DrAdams.org) got the inspiration for this column from former Senator Jesse Helms.
Louisiana School System Says Educating Illegal Immigrant Children Will Cost $4.6 Million | Sarah Jean Seman
Joe Biden at DNC Women's Lunch: I Sure Miss That Serial Sexual Assaulter Bob Packwood | Katie Pavlich