3. Could UT afford to hire several inclusiveness provosts if they didn?t demand hundreds of thousands of dollars per year in salary and benefits?
4. Were poor black people without PhDs and JDs allowed to apply for this position? How will the inclusiveness czar reach out to them? Do you think that Vincent will demand that all black janitors at UT be given the same salary and benefits he gets?
5. If race is the over-riding factor in determining success, how does one black man become an inclusiveness czar, and another a janitor?
6. In your press release, you said that ?Gregory Vincent is a national leader in campus community issues?? If he is a ?national leader? how come I?ve never heard of him?
7. The university admitted that it was lucky to get Vincent because he was ?hard to attract.? That means you paid him a lot of money to increase inclusiveness. But don?t high salaries drive up tuition? And doesn?t high tuition decrease inclusiveness?
8. Where did your new tolerance czar obtain his expertise in inclusiveness? Was it when he served as an executive vice president of Bank One in Cleveland?
9. Did practicing at a law firm in West Virginia help your new czar gain insights into racial diversity?
10. Do you think that earning his doctorate from The University of Pennsylvania helped broaden the horizons of your new provost? Is that an Ivy League school, by the way?
11. Do you plan to seize the private property of anyone in order to pay for your new diversity initiatives? How many Texans? double-wides would have to be seized to pay Vincent?s salary?
12. And, finally, I can understand why the people of Oregon would fund an inclusiveness czar, but why do they put up with this nonsense in the Great State of Texas?
I really can?t wait to hear back from UT. But, for now, I plan to eat a pack of beef jerky and watch the Dukes of Hazzard. Don?t get me wrong; I like Jessica Simpson. But shouldn?t Halle Berry play Daisy Duke? I mean, it?s all so damned Caucasian.
Famed Voting Rights/Anti-Poverty Activist Fannie Lou Hamer Called Abortion "Genocide" | Ryan Bomberger