1. Just for fun, I would file a charge of homosexual harassment against the student who read that diatribe. Specifically, I would make several references to the new campus constitutional right to feel comfortable at all times.
2. Next, I would convince a Catholic student to file a charge of religious harassment against the person who read that statement. In the complaint, I would make sure to ask how the university would respond if a student transferring from Bob Jones University had read the same anti-Catholic statements.
3. I would petition to have your professor attend a sensitivity training session for allowing the classroom to become a hostile environment for heterosexual students.
4. I would ask the university to fund a new Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Trans-gendered, and Queer Identified Life and Study Center (LGBTQLSC). The center would help LGBTQ students deal with their violent tendencies. The LGBTQLSC would offer several classes on anger management.
5. I would also ask the school to initiate ?heterosexual Safe Zones? where straight students could go to seek protection from gay political fanatics who want to harm them.
6. I would also establish a ?Catholic safe zone? to protect Catholics from the same gay political fanatics.
7. Finally, I would file a motion for a list (under North Carolina General Statute 132) of all donors who have given more than $1000 to the school in the last five years. Mail them a copy of the ?Rules of Conduct for Straight People.? Make sure they are in touch with the university they support so generously.
Well, Bryan, that?s all I have for now. I could go on with more suggestions but I won?t. I would hate to be accused of stirring up controversy in the UNC system. I want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable at all times.
Mike Adams? (www.DrAdams.org) next book signing will be at Trover Shop in Washington, DC, on July 21 at 12:30 p.m. The store is located at 221 Pennsylvania Avenue S.E. on Capitol Hill.