When the euphoria dies down and the feeling that vengeance for September 11, 2001 has been exacted, America and its allies will realize what a few have already: Usama bin Laden has won. In fact, he has succeeded beyond his wildest imagination. Usama became more than a terrorist on 9/11, he became an ideology. One that has flourished and grown, as our brave soldiers have fought and died in foreign lands. Americans will wake up to this reality eventually. Hopefully.
In his late-night speech on May 1st President Barack Obama said,“The United States is not and never will be at war with Islam” but instead at war with Usama bin Laden and his motley crew. This blind denial of reality is how Usama achieved his greatest success. The President confirmed my worst fears: America was so focused on capturing one man, that they let his ideology run free and rampant.
If you doubt me, consider these facts about Usama’s success over the past 10 years:
* Islamic ideology, seeking global takeover domination, is on the march in countries that used to be pro-West before the Obama Administration, such as Egypt, Tunisia, and Yemen. They are all now in the hands of Islamists.
* Islamic terrorist groups, such as Hamas and Hezbollah, are tightening the noose around Israel’s neck with the help of newly conquered nations like Egypt.
* Sharia law has invaded banks, business institutions, and law firms in the U.S.
* The growth of hundreds of Sharia courts in Europe, which are attempting to make their way to America's heartland.
* The continuing plans to build the Cordoba Mosque near Ground Zero — the ultimate symbol of the triumph of Islamic ideology, no matter how they market it.
* The complete sympathy towards Islamic ideology by the Western media.
These are just a few of the successes of the al-Qaeda leader since September 11, 2001 The truth is that Usama bin Laden left millions of foot soldiers who are accomplishing and will continue to advance his life goal, albeit through different methodologies. Just because a man is not wielding a bomb or hijacking a plane does not mean he isn’t a terrorist. There is no doubt that these Islamic victories were aided by the adamant denial of many in the West, that we are not at war with Islam. As the famed idiom goes, you can’t see the forest for the trees. I fear that when we finally take a look around, the world as we once knew it will be gone.
Rand Paul on NSA: “I Believe What You Do on Your Cell Phone is None of Their Damn Business” | Daniel Doherty
Devastating: 90 Percent of Uninsured Haven't Signed Up For Obamacare, Most Cite High Costs | Guy Benson