It’s a toss-up between “House of Cards” and “The Ultimate Fighter” although I think Frank Underwood would do very well as a competitor on “The Ultimate Fighter.”
6. Who had the silliest Secret Service code name and what was it?
Although the official code-names are classified, one of the guys I went to training with was an incredible athlete and we jokingly called him “The Ultimate Male” after Thunderlips from Rocky 3.
7. What’s the best present you ever gave?
A surprise trip to Paris.
8. What are you most grateful for this Thanksgiving?
My two daughters, Isabel & Amelia.
9. Who would be on the perfect "Red Eye" panel?
Thomas Sowell, Mark Steyn, Paul Krugman and Alan Colmes
10. What books are on your reading list?
Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America's Schools by Steven Brill and Never Trust a Liberal Over 3-Especially a Republican by Ann Coulter
11. What would you like tomorrow's headline to say?
President Obama has epiphany and discovers Keynesian economics is a fraud.
12. What do you want people to take away after reading your new book, Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All?
That the status of our government’s dysfunction is worse than you may know and the window to fix it is closing rapidly.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
10 Tips to Survive Today's College Campus, or: Everything You Need to Know About College Microaggressions | Larry Elder